Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Should students have physical education and do sports at school?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Should students have physical education and do sports at school?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, students should have physical education (PE) and engage in sports activities at school for several important reasons
- Main idea 1: PE classes and sports activities promote physical fitness and health among students.
- Supporting idea: Regular exercise helps prevent obesity, improves cardiovascular health, enhances muscular strength and endurance, and contributes to overall well-being.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: A PE class that teaches students how to play basketball can help them to improve their cardiovascular health, muscular strength, and endurance.
- Main idea 2: Physical activity is linked to improved mental health. It reduces stress, anxiety, and depression, and it can boost self-esteem and self-confidence. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Supporting idea: Engaging in sports and physical activities can provide students with valuable stress-relief outlets.
- Example: A student who is feeling stressed about school can go for a run or play a game of basketball to relieve some of that stress.