Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Do you think services are better now than in the past?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Do you think services are better now than in the past?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: In many industries, the integration of technology has led to significant improvements in service quality and efficiency.
- Supporting idea: Technology allows for the automation of repetitive and time-consuming tasks, reducing the risk of human error and improving the speed and accuracy of service delivery.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- For example, online banking and e-commerce have made financial transactions and shopping more convenient for many people.
- Similarly, advancements in healthcare technology have improved patient care and diagnosis.
- Main idea 2: The availability of information through the internet has empowered consumers to make more informed choices and demand better services.
- Supporting idea: Online reviews and ratings provide transparency and encourage service providers to maintain high standards.
- Example: A customer was able to avoid a restaurant that had a history of bad reviews.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)