Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that meetings between international leaders will become more frequent in the future? Or will there be less need for world leaders to meet?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that meetings between international leaders will become more frequent in the future? Or will there be less need for world leaders to meet?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- The frequency of international leader meetings is likely to be influenced by a number of factors, including geopolitical developments, advances in communication technology, and changing global priorities.
- Main idea 1: On one hand, there may be an increase in the frequency of international leader meetings as the world becomes more interconnected and global problems become more complex.
- Supporting idea: Leaders may feel a greater need to collaborate and coordinate their efforts in order to address challenges such as climate change, economic inequality, and security threats.
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, advances in communication technology may reduce the need for face-to-face meetings, as leaders can now communicate more effectively and efficiently through videoconferencing and other digital tools. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "reduce" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This may lead to fewer large-scale international summits, but more targeted and focused virtual meetings between leaders.