Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "How do young people treat their elders in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do young people treat their elders in your country?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Cách 1: Ở câu này, thí sinh cần nhận dạng cho được đây là dạng hỏi về OPINION của mình, nên vẫn tuân theo bố cục Main idea >> Supporting idea >> Example, tức là sẽ nêu ra ý chính, sau đó có câu giải thích và cho ví dụ vào.
- Cách 2: Có thể phân ra làm 2 nhóm. In the past, thì mọi người đối xử với elders như nào, sau đó nhớ giải thích và cho ví dụ. Rồi Nhóm 2: Nowadays, mọi người đối xử với elders ra sao, giải thích và cho ví dụ
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- In Vietnam, respect for elders is an important part of the culture, and young people are generally expected to treat their elders with deference and courtesy.
- Main idea 1: Firstly, In Vietnamese culture, it is considered disrespectful to speak loudly or directly contradict an elder, even if you disagree with them. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase từ "respect" trong tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Instead, it is often expected that young people will listen carefully to their elders' advice and guidance and show appreciation for their wisdom and experience. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Instead, they would listen respectfully to the elder's opinion, and then respond in a tactful and indirect manner, perhaps by acknowledging the elder's viewpoint and then expressing their own thoughts in a more diplomatic way)
- For example, the young person might say something like: "I understand your point of view, and I appreciate your wisdom and experience. However, I have a slightly different perspective on this matter, which I would like to share with you."
- This is a common practice in Vietnamese culture and reflects the value placed on showing deference and respect to elders.
- Main idea 2: There is a strong emphasis on family and community in Vietnamese culture, and young people are often expected to take care of their parents and grandparents as they age. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic "polite" IELTS
- Supporting idea: This may involve providing financial support, assisting with household chores, or providing emotional support and companionship.
- Young people need to make sure that their parents have access to medical care and assist with scheduling appointments or picking up medications >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "treatment" tiếng anh
- Young people should spend time with their parents and provide emotional support, which is just as important as physical care. This might involve taking their parents out for walks, engaging in activities that they enjoy, or simply spending time together and showing appreciation for all that their parents have done for them.