Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 1 & 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 9/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How do companies train their staff to deal with complaints?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do companies train their staff to deal with complaints?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Companies invest in various strategies to train their staff in handling complaints effectively.
- Main idea 1: Staff members undergo comprehensive customer service training, which includes modules on effective communication, empathy, and active listening.
- Supporting idea: This equips them with the foundational skills needed to address complaints with understanding and professionalism.
- Example: Trained technicians actively listen to customer frustrations, offer clear explanations of technical issues, and patiently guide them through solutions, leaving customers feeling heard and supported.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: Employees are trained to have in-depth knowledge about the company's products or services.
- Supporting idea: This allows them to address specific complaints more accurately and offer relevant solutions.
- Example: Advisors with in-depth knowledge of individual financial products and market trends can tailor investment strategies and answer complex questions confidently, building trust with clients.