Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Have your life goals changed since your childhood?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Have your life goals changed since your childhood?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: My priorities in life are constantly shifting as I juggle my personal and professional lives
- Supporting idea: As time passes, people are bound to change a lot and at the same time, our values and principles change too.
- Example: I used to dream of becoming a top CEO, but at some point, I might notice that I am gravitating toward easier positions that fit my skills and personality better.
- Main idea 2: Sometimes I just realize that what once seemed like a great career or lifestyle for me simply doesn’t interest me anymore. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "realize" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: That’s perfectly normal and it doesn’t mean that I am weak or don’t have what it takes.