Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think we meet different kinds of friends at different stages of our lives? In what ways are these types of friend different?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think we meet different kinds of friends at different stages of our lives? In what ways are these types of friend different?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: Yes - As people grow and change, their circumstances, interests, and priorities can shift, leading them to meet different types of friends at different stages of their lives.
- Supporting idea: The types of friends people make can vary greatly depending on their stage of life and what they are looking for in a friendship at that time.
- For example, in childhood and adolescence, friendships are often formed based on proximity, such as classmates or neighbors, and common experiences, such as playing sports or participating in extracurricular activities. >> IELTS TUTOR Phân biệt "experience" và "experiences" tiếng anh
- In young adulthood, friendships may be based on shared interests, values, and goals, as people tend to seek out individuals who share their passions and life outlooks.
- As people grow older and enter mid-life, they may find that they form new friendships based on shared experiences and common challenges, such as parenthood or career changes.
- Finally, in old age, friendships may be centered on reminiscing about the past and providing companionship in the present. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "finally" tiếng anh