Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you like to look at the sky?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Câu hỏi Topic Sky IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm câu hỏi như sau:
- Do you like to look at the sky?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night from where you live?
- Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky in the city you live in?
- Do you like to see the stars at night?
- Do you want to live on other planets? Why not?
2. Từ vựng Topic Sky
3. Cách trả lời"Do you like to look at the sky?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea: Yes, it’s one of my favorite pastimes.
- Supporting idea:
- The sky seems limitless, like there is always something for you to admire no matter night or day. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: I always feel safe and calm when looking at it/It’s so magical when you can see countless glittering and twinkling stars)
- It helps me to achieve my target because it encourages me to do limitless work/ cross the boundaries and leave hesitation to achieve success. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"encourage"tiếng anh