Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do people feel lonely in crowded cities?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do people feel lonely in crowded cities?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, it's quite common for people to feel lonely in crowded cities, despite being surrounded by a large population.
- Main idea 1: Firstly, in a fast-paced city, people often lead busy lives, with little time for social interaction.
- Supporting idea: Long work hours and hectic schedules can lead to a sense of isolation.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: New York City's fast-paced lifestyle, characterized by long work hours and busy daily routines, often leaves residents with limited opportunities for social interaction, as indicated by a University of Chicago study, which revealed that New Yorkers have an average of only 5.8 close friends, notably below the national average of 7.6.
- Main idea 2: Secondly, the anonymity that comes with living in a big city can make it challenging to establish deep and meaningful connections with others. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- Supporting idea: In a crowd, it's easy to feel like just another face in the crowd, which can lead to feelings of disconnection.
- Example: As you stroll through the bustling streets of New York City, surrounded by countless strangers and the potential for chance encounters, the anonymity of urban life can present challenges in forging profound and lasting connections, as you're often unsure whether you'll cross paths with someone again.