Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Are there any differences in the relationship between you and other people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are there any differences in the relationship between you and other people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: Yes, there are definitely differences in the relationships I have with different people.
- Supporting idea: The nature of my relationships varies based on factors like how well I know the person, our shared interests, and the amount of time we spend together>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- For instance, with my family, the relationship is built on love and support, and I feel comfortable being myself around them.
- In contrast, with my professors and classmates at university, the relationship is more formal and based on mutual respect for academic goals.
- Finally, with close friends, I have a deep emotional connection and can share personal thoughts and feelings. So, yes, there are differences in the relationships I have with people depending on the context and our connection.