Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Are there anything you dislike about your place? IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are there anything you dislike about your place?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: To be honest, I really like everything about my home.
- Supporting idea: It’s in the perfect location and it’s very nice and spacious inside. I can’t complain at all.
III. Một vài lí do để "dislike" 1 chỗ ở
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- It’s too small
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Well, my apartment is nice and cozy, but it is a little too small for me. I sometimes feel quite cramped and I wish I had more space.
- I like my house but I only wish we had a bigger living room. It’s so cramped. There’s not even enough space for all of my flatmates to hang out there at the same time.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- It’s too expensive
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I love my house, but the rent is much too high. It costs me an arm and a leg to pay for it each month. I think I’ll have to move somewhere cheaper.>> Bên cạnh, IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- It’s too old
- It’s too dirty / moldy / smelly
- It’s too hot / cold
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Well, I live in Valencia, in Spain, which is a very hot place. But the apartments aren’t made to keep heat in, so during the winter, it gets much too cold for me inside the apartment. It’s freezing.
- The furniture is bad / cheap / ugly
- The wall paint is ugly / boring
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I suppose one thing I don’t like about my apartment is the decor. The wallpaper in all the rooms is really ugly and flowery, not my style at all.
- You don’t like something your flatmates / roommates
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I really don’t like my roommate, who moved in earlier this year. She’s messy and often doesn’t do the washing up after dinner. It drives me up the wall.
- The kitchen doesn’t have enough cooking equipment / utensils
- The living room is cramped
- Your bedroom is stuffy / small / sparsely furnished
- There’s no balcony / garden
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: My apartment is close to work, which is great. But it doesn’t have a garden. My old house had a nice big garden with lots of grass, and I really miss it.
- It’s too far away from the city center
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I have to commute for over an hour every morning to work, so I really hate how far my apartment is from the city center. I’m going to move somewhere nearer to downtown next year.
- It’s in a bad neighborhood
- It’s in a noisy area
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Well, I really like most things about my apartment, but to be honest, I don’t like how noisy it is at night.
- It’s in a boring / empty area
- You don’t like your neighbors
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I bought my apartment three years ago, and at first it was fine. But last year a new neighbor moved into the apartment next door, and they’re so noisy in the evenings. I really don’t like it.
- Anything else that comes to your mind…