Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời"Are computers important to you?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Are computers important to you?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Các ideas trả lời "Are computers important to you?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Computers are extremely necessary in my daily life, just like eating and sleeping
- This is because computers allows me to get access to my online social networks like Facebook or Twitter in order not to lose connect with most of my friends and classmates
- Without computers, it would be inconvenient for me to finish my assignments, prepare my class presentations, and do research online
- Without computers, my life would be boring and monotonous simply because I am used to amusing myself by listening to music on computers every day >> cụm be used to ving là cụm mà IELTS TUTOR luôn mong muốn các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE của IELTS TUTOR hoàn thành thật tốt
2. Cách trả lời
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: Yes, computers are crucial in my life, serving as essential tools for both my academic and personal needs in this digital era
- For instance, I rely on computers for my university studies, as they enable me to conduct research, write essays, and communicate with professors and classmates efficiently. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Additionally, computers are essential for entertainment and staying connected with friends through social media and online platforms.