Bên cạnh Cách trả lời"HOW HAS PEOPLE’S WAY OF COMMUNICATING CHANGED RECENTLY IN YOUR COUNTRY?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"HOW HAS PEOPLE’S WAY OF COMMUNICATING CHANGED RECENTLY IN YOUR COUNTRY?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Well, people from a bygone age used to communicate with each other in traditional ways, such as making phone calls, writing letters and sending telegrams.
- So, it was extremely inconvenient at that time if you want to connect with your family members overseas.
- Take myself as an example, 15 years ago, I and my mom had to go to an internet shop to connect with my auntie, and at that time it was expensive also.
- Yet today, because of the proliferation of the internet, people’s way of communicating has been greatly transformed.
- Apart from traditional means such as snail mails, people now tend to communicate with each other on social networking sites for free like Wechat, Whatsapp and Zalo. It is much easier and handier
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Nói chung là có thể cho ví dụ hoặc không, tốt nhất ở đoạn 2 nên cho thêm 1 ví dụ nữa cho rõ và nếu có thời gian nhé
- Ở mỗi ý tốt nhất là đều có supporting idea & example nhé