Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: On special occasions, people would like to go for dining out with their family members simply because all of us are too lazy to do groceries or wash dishes after meals.
- Supporting idea: So, eating out is much more convenient
- Example 1: For example, my family and I just held my birthday party in a really nice restaurant with relaxing and cozy atmosphere, which gave us more chances to have quality time with each other rather than spending all day long doing household chores to prepare for meals as usual >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý PHÂN BIỆT "FIT", "SUIT" & "SUITABLE" TIẾNG ANH
- Main idea 2: People mostly go to restaurants to celebrate a special day or a special event because that gives them a different experience than staying at home. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Supporting idea: Restaurants are known to provide excellent social settings and you could enjoy a wonderful meal amidst friends, family, and great ambiance.