Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020"Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which is better?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate important occasions?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate important occasions?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: On special occasions, people would like to go for dining out with their family members simply because all of us are too lazy to do groceries or wash dishes after meals.
- Supporting idea: So, eating out is much more convenient
- Example 1: For example, my family and I just held my birthday party in a really nice restaurant with relaxing and cozy atmosphere, which gave us more chances to have quality time with each other rather than spending all day long doing household chores to prepare for meals as usual >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý PHÂN BIỆT "FIT", "SUIT" & "SUITABLE" TIẾNG ANH
- Main idea 2: People mostly go to restaurants to celebrate a special day or a special event because that gives them a different experience than staying at home. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Supporting idea: Restaurants are known to provide excellent social settings and you could enjoy a wonderful meal amidst friends, family, and great ambiance.