Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What disadvantages are there in a society where the gap between rich and poor is very large?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What disadvantages are there in a society where the gap between rich and poor is very large?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- A large gap between the rich and poor in a society can lead to a number of disadvantages
- Main idea 1: A large gap between the rich and poor can lead to unequal access to resources, opportunities, and basic needs, such as healthcare, education, and housing.
- Supporting idea: This can contribute to poverty and limit economic mobility, perpetuating the cycle of inequality. >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích: Contribute to sth
- Main idea 2: A large gap between the rich and poor can lead to a fragmented society, where different groups feel disconnected from each other and lack a sense of common purpose or shared values.
- Supporting idea: This can undermine social cohesion and limit the ability of a society to work together to solve shared problems.