Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people wear a piece of jewelry for a long time?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people wear a piece of jewelry for a long time?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea: It could be a family heirloom that has been passed down generations to generations so it has a special meaning to the owner. >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu "TẤT TẦN TẬT" PHRASAL VERB BẮT ĐẦU BẰNG "PASS"
- Supporting idea: Objects with sentimental value often have a special meaning to the owner.
- Example: One example could be a quilt that has been hand-stitched by the owner's grandmother. The quilt may not have much monetary value, but it is incredibly valuable to the owner because of the time and effort put into making it and the sentimental memories it evokes.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Another reason is that they keep wearing the same jewel just out of habit.
- Supporting idea: They get accustomed to it after a while and are too lazy to change the new one so there it stays. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "change" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết