Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 1 & 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 9/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Who should pay for scientific research – governments or private companies?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Who should pay for scientific research – governments or private companies?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea: privately funded scientific research has stimulated innovation
- Supporting idea: Individuals who conduct research on the behalf of commercial interests are typically encouraged to think creatively in developing new solutions to pervasive problems.
- Example: Founded and managed by tech magnate Elon Musk, SPACEX has introduced new solutions to existing problems in space transportation such as reducing production costs on their rockets by using 3D printing technology and mass production methods.
- Main idea: encouraging profit-driven companies to conduct scientific investigations will help them develop their own products and create competition in the marketplace. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "conduct" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Society will therefore benefit from new inventions and better products.