Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What are the differences people choose jobs between now and in the past?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are the differences people choose jobs between now and in the past?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several differences in how people choose jobs now compared to in the past.
- Main idea 1: One major difference is that in the past, people often chose jobs based on the availability of work in their local area or based on family traditions and expectations. In contrast, today people are more likely to choose jobs based on personal interests, passion, and values.
- Supporting idea:
- In the past, jobs were often seen as a means to earn a living, and people would stay in one job or career for their entire lives. >> IELTS TUTOR Paraphrase "in the past"(Diễn đạt "trong quá khứ" tiếng anh)
- However, in today's world, people are more likely to prioritize job satisfaction and work-life balance, which means they may change jobs or even careers more frequently to find the right fit for them.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Additionally, in the past, job security was a primary concern, but today, people are more willing to take risks and pursue non-traditional career paths.
- Supporting idea: The rise of technology and the gig economy have also created new opportunities and ways of working, which has influenced how people choose jobs. >> IELTS TUTOR PHÂN BIỆT ECONOMY, ECONOMIC, ECONOMICS
- Example: One example of a non-traditional career path that has become more popular in recent years is entrepreneurship. With the rise of technology and the gig economy, many people are starting their own businesses or working as freelancers instead of seeking traditional employment.