Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "How do you choose presents for others if you don’t know what they like? Is it difficult to buy the right present?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do you choose presents for others if you don’t know what they like? Is it difficult to buy the right present?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Choosing a present for someone you don't know very well can be challenging, but there are some general guidelines that can be helpful.
- Main idea 1: First, consider the occasion for which you are buying the gift.
- Supporting idea: Is it for a birthday, holiday, or another special event? This can give you a clue about what kind of gift might be appropriate. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "appropriate" tiếng anh
- Example: If it's a housewarming party, it would be appropriate to bring a gift that is related to the new home. For example, you could consider buying a decorative item, such as a picture frame or a vase, or a useful item, such as a set of kitchen utensils or a coffee maker.
- Main idea 2: Second, think about the person's age, gender, and interests.
- Supporting idea: By considering these factors, you can narrow down your choices and choose a gift that is more likely to be well-received by the recipient.
- For example, if you are buying a gift for a child, you might consider toys or books that are appropriate for their age and interests.
- If you are buying a gift for an adult, you might consider their hobbies, favorite sports team, or other interests. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase"hobby"(Diễn đạt"sở thích"tiếng anh)
- Let's say you are buying a gift for your friend's birthday, If your friend is a woman in her 30s who enjoys cooking, you might consider getting her a cookbook from her favorite chef, or a set of high-quality kitchen knives. On the other hand, if your friend is a man in his 20s who loves sports, you might consider getting him a jersey from his favorite team, or tickets to a game.