Bên cạnh lưu ý Bài sửa đề thi 22/8"Many companies nowadays sponsor sport as a way of advertising themselves. Some people think that it is good for the world of sport. Others say there are disadvantages. Discuss both view and give opinion"HS đi thi đạt 7.0 IELTS WRITING, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How do the expensive items that younger people want to buy differ from those that older people want to buy?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do the expensive items that younger people want to buy differ from those that older people want to buy?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- These are some of the ways that the expensive items that younger people and older people want to buy can differ.
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, younger people may prioritize experiences over material possessions. .
- Supporting idea: Therefore, they may be more likely to want to spend their money on traveling, concerts, and other experiences >> IELTS TUTOR Phân biệt "experience" và "experiences" tiếng anh
- Example: Younger people may be more interested in technology and the latest gadgets, such as smartphones, laptops, and wearable devices.
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, older people may have different priorities and focus on practical items that they need, such as a home, furniture, or a car.
- Supporting idea:
- Older people may also have more responsibilities, such as taking care of their family, supporting elderly parents, or saving for their retirement.
- These responsibilities may lead them to focus on practical items that are essential for their day-to-day lives. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"responsibility"tiếng anh
- Older people may have more life experience and have a better understanding of what they need and want in their lives.
- They may be more focused on buying items that will provide them with long-term comfort and security.
- Supporting idea: