Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Can you explain why some students at school are more popular than others?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Can you explain why some students at school are more popular than others?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are various reasons why some students at school may be more popular than others.
- Main idea 1: One of the most common reasons is that popular students often have strong social skills and are able to connect with others in a positive and engaging way.
- Supporting idea:
- Popular students may also be skilled at reading social cues and adapting their behavior to fit in with different groups of people. >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: fit in & fit in with
- They may be outgoing, confident, and have a good sense of humor, which can make them enjoyable to be around.
- Example: For example, they may be outgoing, friendly, and empathetic, which can make them more approachable and well-liked by their peers.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Another reason for popularity in school is that some students may have desirable qualities or characteristics that are admired by others.
- Supporting idea: These qualities can make them stand out and be well-liked by their peers.
- Example: For instance, they may be particularly talented in sports, music, or academics, and as a result, they may be more popular among those who share those interests.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Additionally, some students may be popular because of their physical appearance or the clothes they wear. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"appearance"tiếng anh
- Example: For instance, some students may be seen as attractive or fashionable, which can attract attention and admiration from their peers.