Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe an ambition that you haven’t achieved" IELTS SPEAKING
I. Đề bài
Describe an ambition that you haven’t achieved.
What it is?
Why you haven’t achieved it?
What you did?
And how you felt about it?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The most difficult thing that has ever happened to me is the one I am experiencing right now - taking the IELTS examination. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "difficult" tiếng anh
- Câu 1: What it is?
- I want to talk about this simply because I have taken the IELTS exam five times, and I once thought of quitting, and I don’t like IELTS at all. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "think" tiếng anh
- Câu 2: What you did?
- After deciding to go overseas to study for…., I faced a tough task, which was obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5, so I was worried about how to achieve that. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "tough" tiếng anh
- Câu 3: Why it was not very successful?
- too complicated with a great deal of knowledge ranging from writing essays to learning new academic vocabularies. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "solve" tiếng anh
- Câu 4: And how you felt about it?
- At first,
- But then, I believed that if I put my mind to it, I could make it. Yet, no matter how hard I tried, the score of 5.0 was the only number I got each time. I was greatly frustrated and hopeless. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng NO MATTER trong tiếng anh
- Eventually, a teacher of mine gave me a lot of suggestions and encouragement. He told me that if I persisted, one day I would be successful. Therefore, I personally have great confidence that my efforts will pay off sooner or later