I. Đề bài
Describe something you did that was new or exciting.
You should say:
- what you did
- where and when you did this
- who you shared the activity with
and explain why this activity was new or exciting for you.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
Cùng IELTS TUTOR xét câu trả lời:
- Intro+When that was: Well, the exciting experience I want to tell you about happened several years ago when I was studying in university
- What happened:
- At first, I wasn’t a starter in the game, and actually, I rarely had a chance to play on the court due to my incompetence.
- Yet, once in a game, when the team was lagging behind, I was called unexpectedly by the coach
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: như hướng dẫn của IELTS TUTOR về cách trả lời câu hỏi What happened ở dạng Describe an event là nên chia ra 3 giai đoạn First, Then, Finally nhưng mà ở đây không có nhiều ý nên rút lại còn 2 giai đoạn thôi nhé
- And explain why you felt excited
- At the beginning, when I was sitting on the bench witnessing our tea being left behind, I was pretty anxious, yet I couldn’t do anything for the team
- Unexpectedly, I was called to switch with one of the starters, I was so nervous since I had been longing for this moment all the time, and it came to me so suddenly>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Although I was fouled and blocked by our rivals, I managed to play with my teammates, and eventually, I made a buzzer-beater to win the game
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày