Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề Describe something that was broken in your home and then repaired IELTS SPEAKING
I. Đề bài
Describe something that was broken in your home and then repaired.
You should say:
What it is?
How it was broken?
How you got it repaired?
And how you felt about it?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- What it is?
- It was the 55 inches TV which I bought in October last year.
- How it was broken?
- One day I was sitting on my couch watching ....when suddenly the television screen started flickering and turned off by itself.
- I checked the input cable and satellite receiver, but all connections were secure. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "check" tiếng anh
- Then, I realized that the device has broken.
- How you got it repaired?
- I quickly searched for the company website and called their after-sales department to get it fixed.
- Next day, the technician arrived at our house, and within a few minutes of replacing the faulty chipset, the TV started functioning well.
- And how you felt about it?
- At first, Initially, I was furious and felt cheated by the television manufacturer for selling a defective product. I didn’t anticipate this fault in the device within just one year of operations
- However, the technician told me that it was a common electric malfunction that could happen with any device. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ"tell"tiếng anh
- Finally, fortunately, the product was under warranty and the company covered all the costs associated with the repair. That was a huge relief.