Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề Describe an important thing you learned, not at school or college.
I. Đề bài
Describe an important thing you learned, not at school or college.
When did you learn it?
How did you learn it?
Why did you think it was important to learn it?
How you felt when you learnt it?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý bám sát vào các câu hỏi cue card của IELTS TUTOR để bố cục bài nói nhé:
- When did you learn it?
- I must have used English for over 5 years before I decided to prepare for the IELTS test for higher education in July
- How did you learn it?
- There are many ways you can learn IELTS, but I guess the most common way is to get IELTS lessons from an online teacher
- Why did you think it was important to learn it?
- After deciding to go overseas to study for…., I faced a tough task, which was obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5, so I was worried about how to achieve that
- How you felt when you learnt it?
- At first, I believed that if I put my mind to it, I could make it.
- Yet, no matter how hard I tried, the score of 5.0 was the only number I got each time. I was greatly frustrated and hopeless. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "believe" & "trust" tiếng anh
- Eventually, a teacher of mine gave me a lot of suggestions and encouragement. She told me that if I persisted, one day I would be sucessful. I personally have great confidence that my efforts will pay off sooner or later. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "effort" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày