I. Đề bài
Describe a time when someone asked you for your opinion
You should say:
When she/he asked you
How she/he felt while listening to your opinion
And explain why she/he needed your opinion
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Who you gave advice to?
- Well, the person who received my advice was Lam, who is my closest friend in my bachelor’s program
- What the advice was?
Speaking of the advice I gave him, it was about how to improve his job application documents such as CV and cover letter. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "improve" tiếng anh
More specifically, I suggested Lam that he should remove unnecessary details such as marital status, add more relevant skills and qualifications, and put the most important ones on the top of the CV to polish his strengths and relevance. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "suggest" tiếng anh
- Why you gave the advice?
- Regarding the reasons why I advised Lam, he was in a desperately frustrating situation at that time for the reason that he had applied to many vacancies, but all of his applications were rejected.
And how you felt about the advice?
- My feelings about the advice I gave him changed a lot during the application process.
- At the beginning, I simply sympathized with his circumstance, so I proposed that I could give him some help to improve the success rate. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "so" tiếng anh
- After that, after checking the job requirements and his CV, I found several issues with his applications, so I had a firm belief that my advice would definitely benefit his result
- Finally, the fact that he was offered an official contract from a prestigious multinational company motivated me, and I felt totally satisfied because our efforts have been paid off.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày