Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn." IELTS SPEAKING
I. Đề bài
Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn.
You should say
When you learned it?
Why you learned it?
How you learned it?
How you felt when you learned it?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- When you learned it?
- The most difficult thing that has ever happened to me is the one I am experiencing right now - taking the IELTS examination. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "difficult" tiếng anh
- I must have used English for over 5 years before I decided to prepare for the IELTS test for higher education
- Why you learned it?
- After deciding to go overseas to study for…., I faced a tough task, which was obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5, so I was worried about how to achieve that
- How you learned it?
- There are many ways you can learn IELTS, but I guess the most common way is to get IELTS lessons from an online teacher.
- How you felt when you learned it?
- At first, I believed that if I put my mind to it, I could make it.
- Yet, no matter how hard I tried, the score of 5.0 was the only number I got each time. I was greatly frustrated and hopeless. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "believe" & "trust" tiếng anh
- Eventually, a teacher of mine gave me a lot of suggestions and encouragement. He told me that if I persisted, one day I would be sucessful. I personally have great confidence that my efforts will pay off sooner or later. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "effort" tiếng anh