Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Outline the qualities that people need to do jobs that involve helping others" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Outline the qualities that people need to do jobs that involve helping others"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Empathy
- Supporting idea:
- This is because empathy allows people to understand the experiences and emotions of others (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: In other words, compassion is the drive to alleviate the suffering of others, which is central to helping professions)
- In helping professions, empathy is essential in building rapport and trust with clients.
- For example, a counselor who can understand the feelings of a client who is struggling with depression and offer support can help the client feel heard and validated.
- For example, a nurse who has empathy can provide care to their patients with compassion and professionalism, even in stressful or demanding situations.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Patience (Those in helping professions often work with people who are in difficult situations, and they need to have the patience to listen and support them)
- Supporting idea: Good listeners can understand what their clients are saying, both verbally and non-verbally, which is essential in helping professions. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ essential / inessential / nonessential
- Example: For example, a social worker who is able to remain patient and compassionate when working with a client who is experiencing homelessness can help the client feel supported and empowered.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Communication skills (Effective communication is key in building trust and rapport with clients, as well as in clearly conveying information and instructions)