I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời IELTS SPEAKING PART 3 câu hỏi "How have people's ways of studying changed?"
How have people's ways of studying changed?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: Well, in the past, people used to study in traditional ways, such as attending a class and listening to teachers’ lectures or studying through reading books. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng USED TO / GET USED TO / BE USED TO
- Supporting idea: In my opinion, this way of studying was passive and ineffective simply because students had almost no space for creativity or expression (nêu cảm nghĩ về hình thức học khi xưa tốt hay không tốt)
- Main idea 2: However, now, an increasing number of learners are studying on the internet or through distance education, and there is also a tendency for today’s students to study in different countries >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "tendency" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
IELTS TUTOR gợi ý hoặc có thể tham khảo thêm ý khác:
- Main idea 1: In the past, teachers used to be the main source of knowledge, and the teaching style was really strict in which students had almost no space for creativity or expression. (HOẶC: Teachers used to be the main source of knowledge, the leader and educator of their students) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "term" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea 1:
- Example 1:
- Main idea 2: However, nowadays, teachers are more opened to new ideas, and they bring more adaptive technology into teaching (HOẶC: Nowadays, although they are still considered to be a kind of leader in the classroom, they are more of facilitators in learning) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng & Word form của "adapt"
- Supporting idea 2: Students can also find more sources of information on the Internet, which makes it easier for self-studying and they are less dependent on the teachers
- Example 2: