Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI"You stay near a sports stadium which causes problems to you and your neighbours. Write a letter to local council about" IELTS WRITING GENERAL TASK 1 MÁY TÍNH 04/8/2020(kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Have relationships between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Have relationships between parents and children changed in recent years? Why do you think that is?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Relationships between parents and children have changed in recent years. There are several factors that have contributed to these changes, including advances in technology or changes in family structures
- Main idea 1: One major factor is the rise of technology, which has dramatically changed the way that children and parents communicate and interact. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ"dramatically"
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, many children today spend a significant amount of time using smartphones and social media, which can lead to a greater focus on screen-based activities and less face-to-face interaction.
- Main idea 2: Changes in family structures, such as the rise of single-parent households and blended families, have also had an impact on parent-child relationships.
- Supporting idea: These changes can lead to new challenges for parents and children as they navigate new family dynamics. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"navigate"tiếng anh