Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Does the media in your country pay more attention to global or national events?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Does the media in your country pay more attention to global or national events?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- The amount of coverage is both given to global and national events
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, the media in Vietnam tend to pay more attention to events that are closer to home, as they often have a direct impact on the local population. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Word form của "population"
- Supporting idea: This includes national events such as elections, natural disasters, and major crimes.
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, some media outlets might also give significant coverage to international events that have a wide-ranging impact or significance.
- Supporting idea: This could include events such as major international conflicts, global health crises, and natural disasters with a global impact.