Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What do you think are the advantages of living in a house rather than an apartment?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What do you think are the advantages of living in a house rather than an apartment?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: houses have larger area than apartments
- Supporting idea: They have space for gardens, porches, swimming pools and garages, which provide for a more comfortable living. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Main idea 2: a house owner enjoys certain freedoms that an apartment dweller cannot have
- Supporting idea: Unlike a flat owner, a landlord can build a house the way he prefers and renovates whenever he wants
- Example: For instance, a landlord can convert the open space into a garden or arrange barbeque parties there while a flat owner does not have these freedoms