Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI"You stay near a sports stadium which causes problems to you and your neighbours. Write a letter to local council about" IELTS WRITING GENERAL TASK 1 MÁY TÍNH 04/8/2020(kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you agree that many people nowadays are under pressure to work longer hours and take less holiday?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you agree that many people nowadays are under pressure to work longer hours and take less holiday?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Yes - it is a widely held view that many people are indeed under pressure to work longer hours and take less holiday. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "indeed" tiếng anh
- Main idea 1: Competition in the workforce
- Supporting idea:
- In a highly competitive job market, workers may feel pressure to work longer hours to demonstrate their dedication and commitment to their job.
- Some workers may feel pressure to work longer hours because they are afraid of losing their jobs or not being able to find new employment. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "employment" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: The rise of technology and the ability to work from anywhere has created a culture of always-on work, in which people feel the need to be available and responsive 24/7.
- Supporting idea: The use of smartphones and mobile devices has made it possible for people to stay connected to their work even when they're not physically in the office.
- Example: A person who is a project manager for a software development company has the ability to access work emails, chat, and project management tools on their smartphone. They feel the need to be available and responsive to their team and clients even when they're not at their desk, leading to longer work hours and a blurring of the boundaries between work and personal time.