Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe an occasion when you had to wait a long time for someone or something to arrive." IELTS SPEAKING PART 2.
I. Đề bài
Describe an occasion when you had to wait a long time for someone or something to arrive.
You should say:
- who or what you were waiting for
- how long you had to wait
- why you had to wait a long time
and explain how you felt about waiting for such a long time.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý bám sát vào các câu hỏi cue card của IELTS TUTOR để bố cục bài nói nhé:
- What you waited for?
- I am a college student, and my work depends primarily on my laptop because it helps me to search for information quickly. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng trạng từ "quickly" tiếng anh
- Due to my brother’s negligence, my laptop broke down, and at that time, I decided to buy a new laptop, but I planned to wait for one month.
- Why you made the decision?
- I made this decision because the Black Friday sale was just one month away.
- Companies like Lazada and Shopee are certain to provide huge discounts on this day.
- And explain how you felt while waiting.
- At first, I thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong. In fact, the one month seemed like a year when I couldn’t talk to my friends or chat with them.Although I have numerous second thoughts while waiting, I know that I need to go with my gut and make a rational choice. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "numerous" tiếng anh
- Then, I got used to it. Since there was no laptop, I had a lot of free time, so I started to spend this time playing outdoor games with my friends. Even my parents also told me that I had started spending more time with them
- Finally, I got a decent discount, and it was worth waiting for. When the laptop reached my place, I sighed a relief and drew the conclusion that ”Taking the time to think things out is always worth it, and although it may be frustrating, being patient is often a necessary component of success”.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày