Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful" IELTS SPEAKING
I. Đề bài
Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful.
- Các câu hỏi trong Cue Card của IELTS TUTOR:
- When it was?
- What you tried?
- Why it was not very successful?
- And how you felt about it?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The most difficult thing that has ever happened to me is the one I am experiencing right now - taking the IELTS examination. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "difficult" tiếng anh
- Câu 1: When it was?
- I want to talk about this simply because I have taken the IELTS exam five times, and I once thought of quitting, and I don’t like IELTS at all. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "think" tiếng anh
- Câu 2: What you tried?
- After deciding to go overseas to study for…., I faced a tough task, which was obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5, so I was worried about how to achieve that. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "tough" tiếng anh
- Câu 3: Why it was not very successful?
- too complicated with a great deal of knowledge ranging from writing essays to learning new academic vocabularies. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "solve" tiếng anh
- Câu 4: And how you felt about it?
- At first,
- But then, I believed that if I put my mind to it, I could make it. Yet, no matter how hard I tried, the score of 5.0 was the only number I got each time. I was greatly frustrated and hopeless. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng NO MATTER trong tiếng anh
- Eventually, a teacher of mine gave me a lot of suggestions and encouragement. He told me that if I persisted, one day I would be successful. Therefore, I personally have great confidence that my efforts will pay off sooner or later