Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people don't like shopping for clothes?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people don't like shopping for clothes?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: One reason for this is that traditional shopping can often involve long lines, crowded stores, and a lot of walking and searching through racks of clothes.
- Supporting idea: This can be exhausting and time-consuming for some people, and may lead them to prefer the ease and convenience of shopping online from the comfort of their own home.
- Example: Imagine you need to purchase a new outfit for a special event, and you decide to go shopping at a local mall. When you arrive, you find that the parking lot is full and you have to drive around for several minutes to find a spot. Once inside the mall, you are greeted by crowds of people and long lines at the cash registers. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "decide" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Another reason why someone may prefer online shopping or relying on a few trusted pieces in their wardrobe is that they may have a more minimalist approach to fashion.
- Supporting idea: They may prefer to have a smaller selection of high-quality clothes that can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways, rather than constantly buying new clothes that may quickly go out of style or wear out. .> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Phân biệt RATHER THAN - INSTEAD OF tiếng anh
- Example: For example, someone who prefers a minimalist approach to fashion might have a few high-quality, classic pieces in their wardrobe, such as a well-tailored blazer or a pair of comfortable jeans. They can mix and match these pieces with different accessories and shoes to create a variety of outfits, without needing to constantly buy new clothes.