Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do teenagers spend a lot of time on their screen?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do teenagers spend a lot of time on their screen?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Teenagers spend a significant amount of time on screens for several reasons
- Main idea 1: Screens, especially smartphones, provide a platform for teenagers to connect with friends and peers through social media, messaging apps, and video calls.
- Supporting idea: It helps them maintain social relationships and stay in touch.
- My niece, who is a teenager, uses social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay connected with her friends who live in different states, sharing updates, photos, and engaging with their posts. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Additionally, she relies on messaging apps such as Snapchat, WhatsApp, and Messenger to exchange text messages, photos, and videos, and frequently uses video calling apps like FaceTime, Zoom, and Google Hangouts for face-to-face conversations with her friends.
- Main idea 2: Screens offer a wide range of entertainment options, such as video games, streaming services, YouTube, and online content.
- Supporting idea: These provide an escape from boredom and a means of relaxation and enjoyment.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video provide users with the flexibility to watch movies, TV shows, and original content on demand, offering a diverse range of entertainment options.