Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Why do some people prefer to stay at home during the holidays?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why do some people prefer to stay at home during the holidays?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: it’s usually more expensive to travel than it is to stay at home.
- Supporting idea: The most striking point of travelling is usually the very expensive price of hotels
- Example: Planning a trip to Paris, France, can be an exciting adventure, but it's essential to be mindful of the costs. While the hotel might be pricier compared to staying at home, factoring in expenses like transportation, dining, activities, and souvenirs is crucial, as international travel expenses can add up quickly, making it more expensive than staying locally.>> IELTS TUTOR trả lời câu hỏi NÊN THAM GIA THI THỬ IELTS NHIỀU LẦN & CÁC NGUỒN THI THỬ?
- Main idea 2: Many families have cherished holiday traditions that are centered around their own home.
- Supporting idea: This could include decorating the house, baking cookies, or opening presents by the fireplace. >> THAM KHẢO THÊM Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- Example: Many families have a tradition of decorating their house for the holidays. This can include putting up a Christmas tree, hanging lights, and setting up a nativity scene.