Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Why do some people not like to help others?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do some people not like to help others?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are various reasons why some people may not like to help others.
- Main idea 1: One reason could be selfishness or a lack of empathy towards others.
- Supporting idea: They may prioritize their own needs and desires over those of others, making it difficult for them to see the value in helping others >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ"value"tiếng anh
- Example: For instance, someone who is focused on achieving their own personal goals may not see helping others as a way to advance their own interests. They may view helping others as a distraction from their own priorities and believe that they need to focus solely on themselves in order to succeed.
- Main idea 2: Another reason could be past negative experiences, such as being taken advantage of or not being appreciated for their help, which may lead to a reluctance to help in the future.
- Supporting idea: As a result, they may be hesitant to offer their assistance in the future, fearing that they will once again be taken advantage of or let down >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "assistance"
- Example: For instance, someone who was burned in the past by a friend or family member who took advantage of their kindness may become wary of helping others. They may feel that their generosity was not reciprocated or appreciated, causing them to become resentful or disillusioned.