Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 13/6/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM"Cyclists and car drivers today share the same road, and this can cause some problems. What are the problems? What can be done to reduce these problems?"(kèm bài được sửa của HS đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do some individuals post highly negative comments about other people on social media?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do some individuals post highly negative comments about other people on social media?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There can be several reasons why individuals post highly negative comments about others on social media.
- Main idea 1: When individuals post on social media, they may feel like they have a sense of anonymity and can be more likely to engage in negative behavior. >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: engage in sth
- Supporting idea: Therefore, when individuals post negative comments online, they may not feel as if they are being held accountable for their actions. This can lead to an increase in negative behavior.
- Main idea 2: Posting negative comments can be a way for individuals to release negative emotions and vent their frustrations. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Posting negative comments on social media can serve as a release valve for pent-up negative emotions and frustrations)
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, consider an individual who is having a bad day at work and is feeling frustrated with their boss. Rather than bottling up their emotions, they may choose to vent on social media by posting negative comments about their boss.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Some individuals may post negative comments in order to get a reaction and generate attention.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết