Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Why do some grown-ups hate to throw out old things (such as clothes)?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why do some grown-ups hate to throw out old things (such as clothes)?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: They try to find ways to reuse and repurpose their own clothes.
- Supporting idea: the clothes they donate will be repurposed into a commercial or industrial wiping cloth
- Main idea 2: They think they might need it
- Supporting idea: This is probably the most common reason people have difficulty giving things away, and it’s especially difficult to overcome if people are decluttering on a low income. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt "ESPECIALLY" & "SPECIALLY"
- Có thể tham khảo các ý khác cùng IELTS TUTOR:
- Main idea: It has sentimental value
- Supporting idea:
- Example: The book was a gift, but it wasn’t the fact that it was a gift that was holding me back from decluttering it. It was the memories the book held. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng The fact that/ the fact of the matter is that/ the fact remains that + clause (mệnh đề)