Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Why do children tend to be happier than adults?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do children tend to be happier than adults?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several reasons why children tend to be happier than adults
- Main idea 1: Children find happiness in simple things like playing with toys, spending time with friends, and exploring their surroundings.
- Supporting idea: They are not burdened with the responsibilities and stress of adult life, allowing them to enjoy the present moment >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"responsibility"tiếng anh
- Example: For example, a group of children playing together in a park, running around, laughing, and exploring their surroundings, can find joy in the simple act of spending time with their friends and playing with the toys they have brought with them, without the need for expensive gadgets or entertainment.
- Main idea 2: Children have fewer worries and responsibilities than adults, which can contribute to their overall sense of well-being.
- Supporting idea: They are not preoccupied with financial concerns, job security, or the complexities of adult relationships.
- Example: For example, a child's primary responsibility may be to attend school and complete homework, whereas an adult may have a multitude of responsibilities such as work, financial obligations, and caring for a family >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "obligation" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết