Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do big companies introduce new products frequently?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do big companies introduce new products frequently?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: to generate more revenue.
- Supporting idea: Because if companies won't introduce new products, someone else, the competitors would do it and would take away the market share and the company would lose revenue.
- Customers’ needs keep changing, take cars for example – in the last 20 years, customers’ requirements have evolved significantly. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "requirement" tiếng anh
- Even a basic car today should have an infotainment system, automatic transmission, keyless ignition, and many other features which were once considered to be premium features
- Main idea 2: Another important reason is that technology is upgrading today at a much faster pace.
- Supporting idea: Due to this frequent & fast upgrade, the product life cycle is becoming shorter; hence, companies are forced to bring newer products faster. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "upgrade"
- Example: An example would be Apple which keeps launching newer products like the apple watch or air pods or Nike would be launching a new shoe every year for runners to showcase their technology and R&D efforts.