Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why can it be expensive to visit cities on holiday?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why can it be expensive to visit cities on holiday?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: High demand for tourism
- Supporting idea: Popular cities tend to attract a large number of visitors, which drives up prices for accommodations, food, and activities.
- Example: A visit to Paris, France, is a good example of an expensive city holiday. The city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and its high demand drives up prices for accommodations, food, and activities. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "demand" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Limited budget accommodations
- Supporting idea: Cities may not have as many budget-friendly accommodation options as rural areas, making it harder for travelers to find affordable places to stay and leading to a more expensive holiday overall.
- Example: One example of limited budget accommodations in a city is staying in New York City, USA. New York is known for its high cost of living, and this is reflected in the prices of its accommodations. Budget-friendly hotels and hostels can be difficult to find, and prices for these options tend to be higher compared to other cities. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "difficult" tiếng anh