I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why are there so few top athletes?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Many things sets apart elite sportsmen from mediocre ones
- Main idea 1: not many players can thrive in immensely stressful situations
- Supporting idea: There are different kinds of pressure circumstances such as getting booed at by rival fans, pressure to execute flawlessly in vital moments. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "pressure" như động từ và danh từ tiếng anh
- Example: Many rising sports stars in football such as......fail to overcome pressure, hence never living up to their full potential.
- Main idea 2: the journey to become a top athlete is full of struggles and obstacles
- Supporting idea: In fact, many talented people let go in the middle because they are unable to keep up with the daily struggles and challenges >> Although many people have the physical strength and fitness to reach the level, they don’t have the mental toughness required to keep going.
- Học thêm các cách diễn đạt:
- There are far too many good athletes in different sports, but only a few can reach stardom. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt A FEW / FEW và A LITTLE / LITTLE