Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: the most common one is courtesy (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: they are just being amiable out of politeness HOẶC they need to maintain a civil, polite relationship with them)
- Supporting idea: Those who are well-mannered and mature enough know how to act so that they don’t embarrass themselves or humiliate others even if they can’t stand those people
- Example: For example, if a husband and wife get divorced, they will likely continue to be friendly towards each other for the sake or their children. If two employees have a falling out, they will continue to be polite since they work together. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN (MỆNH ĐỀ IF)
- Main idea 2: Some artful people may try to suppress their hard feelings and pretend to be agreeable to someone in order to take advantage of that person or their relationships.
- Supporting idea:
- Có thể tham khảo các ý khác cùng IELTS TUTOR:
- Main idea: They do not want the person to know that they don’t like him/her.
- Supporting idea: People feel they might need a favour from the person in the future and if the person knows that they don’t like him/her, he or she won’t help them. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ"feel"tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết