Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"When do people normally send gifts to others?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"When do people normally send gifts to others?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- In my country, people give gifts or presents on a number of different occasions
- Main idea 1: People give gifts during different religious festivals such as Tet Holiday or Christmas holidays.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: During the Chrismas time, people exchange gifts and cards more than any time of the year.
- Main idea 2: People in our country love to give gifts to others when they want to express their good wishes and to show that they care.
- Supporting idea: If someone invites a person to a birthday party, a wedding ceremony or to a baby shower, the invited guest always brings gifts. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN (MỆNH ĐỀ IF)
- We often buy gifts whenever someone invites us to their house even if this is just a social visit.