Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "When do people give gifts or presents in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "When do people give gifts or presents in your country?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- In my country, people give gifts or presents on a number of different occasions
- Main idea 1: People give gifts during different religious festivals such as Tet Holiday or Christmas holidays.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: During the Chrismas time, people exchange gifts and cards more than any time of the year.
- Main idea 2: People in our country love to give gifts to others when they want to express their good wishes and to show that they care.
- Supporting idea: If someone invites a person to a birthday party, a wedding ceremony or to a baby shower, the invited guest always brings gifts. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN (MỆNH ĐỀ IF)
- We often buy gifts whenever someone invites us to their house even if this is just a social visit.