Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What sort of occasions do families and friends like to celebrate?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What sort of occasions do families and friends like to celebrate?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Well, I would say that people are most likely to celebrate their birthdays with their families and friends.
- Supporting idea: We celebrate birthdays to remember, acknowledge, and appreciate the life of a person who has been born. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "acknowledge" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: I guess people do celebrate in special occasions such as the new year or national celebrations
- Supporting idea: It’s a good thing that all citizens in the same nation all celebrate something together, and I believe it will help to improve the strength of the whole country.
- I think participating in national celebrations is a great way for people to show their patriotism, to show how much they love their country.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác: People can also celebrate when they achieve something that they are proud of.